Tuesday, March 1, 2011

nablopomo

What the heck? It's National Blog Posting Month! I'm going to do my best to post one blog post everyday this month. Hmmm wish me luck!

It's been a hard February and some things have recently happened in my life that are pretty hard to talk about right now, but rest assured, I'm still pursuing balance in my life.

Today I did something that seems to make a lot of women happy. I bought underwear. Now, I'm not a big fan of underwear, sorry if that's tmi, but at best I'm a no muss no fuss kind of underwear uh....wearer. But I decided today, that I don't have to wait until my body is tiny and perfect to wear pretty underthings, and so, I decided to get myself some pretty undies! Cacique was having a store-wide sale and so in I went. Three fancy unmentionables later I walked back out. Now I can wear butterflies on my tush. Yay!

When I got home I tidied up a corner of my bedroom. Someone recently gave me flowers and I'm enjoying every minute of them. Like everything, they are impermanent. The flowers will die, my new undies will wear out and get ratty, but right now, this moment, I'm enjoying them tremendously.

1 comment:

  1. you're doing a better job than I ;) but I shall persevere!

    ReplyDelete